Monday, June 26, 2006

Hell's Kitchen 2, Episode 4


Is it just me or does Kevin kind of remind you of Lenny in "Of Mice and Men"?

Huzzah! Another Monday and only 2 hours to go till Hell's Kitchen 2. I really like the way Fox chose to bundle two episodes, one repeat, one new, into the two hour time slot. Somehow just one hour is never enough and the repeat really puts me in the mood for the next volley of mayhem in la cuisine.

Somehow, the gratuitous "show-me" chick Virginia (purportedly a "newlywed" per her official bio on the show's website) has become my absolute least favorite wannabe. Her little "I wish chef was here to put on our lotion" as she sunned herself in an itsy bitsy teeny weeny bikini and her "Miss me!" (to chef as he was leaving the boat) really grate on my last nerve. For the moment, I am still rooting for Heather the sous chef. Anyone else have favorites/candidates for booting off the show?

2 Comments:

Blogger Garrett said...

What time is it on? I totally keep missing it, gosh dern it!
Hope yer doin fabulous as ever!

1:36 PM  
Blogger Willa Frank said...

garrett,

it's on mondays at 8pm (previous week's episode is repeated then) with the new episode at 9pm.

they are down to 2 guys and 4 girls now. it is getting nasty. you'll love it! ;-)

11:16 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home