Thursday, August 31, 2006

Almost alone

My baby brother is still here but only until morning. He's been killing himself doing about a million loads of laundry since I can no longer go down my basement steps anymore and sooooo much more than I can tell you. He and our friend Cynthia went shopping this afternoon and bought me a very sporty chrome and black rolling walker with a fancy black wire bicycle basket for carrying things to and from the kitchen. I must snap a photo of it for you to see.

I think I've done more walking and stairs-going than all the rest of this week and I am ready to drop -- it's raining here now and my arthritis is making the joints stiff that the stroke isn't affecting -- but we still have to make the kitchen halfway ready for me to use once he's gone. My friend Mary is coming over this weekend, so I'm going to ask her to help me figure out the rest. If I can nuke hot dogs I can survive, so at least there's that to look forward to! ;-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home