Saturday, September 02, 2006

Kwan "krafts" a salad





Thanks to Matt Bites we now have a link to that cute and infectious little Kraft salad dressing spot with American ice queen Michelle Kwan. Despite preferring my own little dressing concoctions, shaken up in a vintage Grey Poupon mustard jar, I am addicted to this commercial in so many ways. From the music, to the cute little jumping dog (and I am not a dog person), to the direction and editing, this spot has it all for an international feel -- and NO talking head! As a major figure skating fan, I have always loved Michelle for epitomizing only the highest standards of sportmanship and work ethics. But I will also remember her as a tiny eleven year old girl, skating on her very first Tom Collins' Tour of Champions, with a joy and abandon far beyond her years.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home