Monday, September 11, 2006

Welcome to Porkopolis!


Porkopolis Pig Roast?

Well, here it is, September once again, and what does that mean right here in the city formerly known as "Porkopolis"? Why, it's time for that glugfest of German food and beer known as Oktoberfest-Zinzinnati, of course! I mean, I'm sure it's just me, but the last thing I want to do is wander through a throng of thousands of chicken dancing goetta ball, limburger and onion sandwich, and Bavarian cream puff-eaters, and be accidentally doused with lager. The second day smell of stale beer is enough to put me off my feed, so I shall be staying away. But, as Zuleika Dobson would say: "For those that like that sort of thing, that is the sort of thing they like!"

Herewith, for your delectation, the menu. Get your Pickle-On-A-Stick here!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home