Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Puck swallowed by Shark?

Since it is almost Thursday again and I am still held hostage by my TV, I just wondered whether anybody else out there is hooked on Shark, that new James Woods' series on CBS. Last week I was intrigued by the mention of Wolfgang Puck listed in the string of guest stars. Naturally, I thought this would just be a quick walkon in one of his restaurants since the show is filmed in L.A. -- but, No! Unless it was a subliminal appearance, he was never there!

Am I going bonkers or did somebody else see him?

10/24/06: Update: I think I know the secret now. If you see the name of a well-known celeb listed in the cast of this show (OJ mouthpiece Robert Shapiro was also amongst those in this category), they are probably sitting at the table of Shark's weekly poker party!

2 Comments:

Blogger L Vanel said...

Maybe he did the food?

8:13 AM  
Blogger Willa Frank said...

dear lucy,

funny, but i don't even remember a restaurant scene in that episode. guess i'll just have to wait until they repeat it ;-)

4:17 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home